Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How to Tame A Man

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1OOk, this is a loose blog entry. I'm still learning but one thing I have noticed is, a man's bi polar behavior when it comes to relationships. Men are very bi polar when it comes to women and especially relationships. He loves me/he loves me not, say it ladies! It's a constant battle with these men. One day they want you and the next day they hate you. Men are supreme for having love/hate relationships. The best way to keep them in check and tame that beast is, to be a model for the behavior you would like to see. In other words, be consistent with your emotions, requirements, and needs. If you maintain yourself, and you don't allow yourself to be swayed , he can't do anything but correspond.

Last but not least, in words of my former homegirl, "how you choose your man is the same method you use to choose your friends". Be sure to stay away from friends who are bi polar as well. If you have friends that don't show you love nor make you smile and friends who bring you down, then wa-la, you will also have a man that does the same. To be loved requires love all the way around. It means having good friends around you as we'll

That's all for now ladies. #tamethatbeast.org lol

checking owt!

Follow me @maletalk101 and if you can't find us, try using the email address to locate us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment