Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fear vs Panic

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O The pastor preached a good sermon this past Sunday about fear vs panic.

The pastor states: fear is one thing and panic is another. While fear will cause you to protect yourself, panic will cause you to lose yourself.

I interpret this as, when you have some level of fear, that's good because, it causes a fight or flight reaction. You will protect your territory and fight for yourself but when you panic, you become paranoid and that's never good because that's when you begin to lose yourself.

While in a relationship, a little fear is always good but paranoia will only take you further away from reality and drive you crazy in the end. Don't be paranoid , be protective!

For more sermons , catch Bishop Noel Jones @ City of Refuge in Gardena,CA

Follow the blog @maletalk101

No comments:

Post a Comment