Friday, August 9, 2013

2 Feel Goood!

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O A relationship author wrote these words, " go from needy to, I don't need him". True words spoken. When you are needy of a man, you suddenly become empowered. When ever you are losing your power, as discussed in previous blogs, repeat those words. It helps ground you. If a man is not pursuing you, nor making you feel secure , loved, adored, uplifted and not putting you first, then you can forget about feeling confident. And if its one thing I can't stand, it's a feminine man. I cannot stand a feminine man.

The best way to get your power back is, need him not. Don't be needy and make sure you are dating a man that is honoring you in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment