Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Best Way To Get Over A break Up

The best way to get over a break up is to turn inward and to just love yourself. Don't look at him and don't question yourself and do not ask why you? Nor question if something is wrong with you! It is not you , know your worth. I don't care about any form of rejection ; I know my worth! I am now applying this same tactic to relationships. On the website , 2knowmyself, the author has a book on how to get over someone in a couple of days or weeks. It's easier than I ever thought. I learned this method naturally, after taking so long to get over Mr. Wrong . As soon as I started embracing my worth, I was able to release him even more . Now I laugh because I see him as the idiot who let me go! Ha ha . Know your worth and get over him fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment