Saturday, October 12, 2013

The 4th Law

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O In the book, 48 Laws of Power , written by Robert Greene, the 4th law is , " SAY LESS" 


"Never start moving your lips before the subordinates do. The longer you keep quiet , the faster your opponent will speak and reveal their own intentions". 

" if the sovereign is not mysterious, the minister will find opportunity to take and take". = message! 

Be watchful & remember to never speak to a man until first , he speaks. 

& less is more, with men

No comments:

Post a Comment