As I move forward with the knowledge God is giving me, I realize more and more. A mans behavior is either correct or incorrect.
I'll start with the bad and end with the good!
- If a man is not of God, that is not correct behavior. Let him get corrected
-When a man calls after 10pm and he's not your man, that's incorrect behavior
-When a man calls you names or teases you, that's also incorrect behavior
- When a man blows hot and cold, that's incorrect behavior
- If a man buys you nothing for your birthday, that's incorrect behavior. & he must go
- If a man does not take you seriously for the holidays nor does he take you seriously, as in being apart of his life, that's incorrect behavior.
- If a man is causing stress in your life, to any extent, that's incorrect behavior.
- If a man is negative , get rid of him because that too is, incorrect behavior.
- If a man is passing his anxiety and stressful language off as passion, when in fact , it is intensity and stress, that's also incorrect behavior!
- If a man is full of shit , blows you off, changes dates, cancels on you , forgets about you, that's incorrect behavior.
- If a man Just plain out gets on your nerve, that's incorrect behavior.
- If a man puts his hands on you and disrespects you, that's also incorrect behavior.
- If a man was at first treating you delightful and then suddenly stopped and his true colors now show, that is incorrect behavior
- A guy who is a prick, asshole, meanie, aggressor, has a funky attitude , disses you , is not a gentleman, not a winer nor a diner , is a man with incorrect behavior.
- A man that can't handle you = incorrect
- A man who acts like a b****
Correct Behavior is As Follows,
- A man of God!
- A man who respects you
- A man who loves and adores you
- A man who will never stop loving you
- A man that Will never cheat!
- A gentleman
- A man that only sees me
- A man who has pure eyes for you
- A man who has your back
- A man that will always love you the same , even more!
- A man that cares about your soul
Follow me on twitter @Relationships1O