Thursday, October 3, 2013

Say Nothing!

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O One thing I know about men is, they are proficient and there is a method to their madness. They are brilliant , brilliant , brilliant. Why not mimic some of their efforts. 

For example, women are way too talkative and expressive about everything. Just let it be. 

You can find out so much about how you feel , when you say nothing. Be silent , be easy and let it flow, instead of resisting everything. Resistance is a form of non acceptance. When you accept, you don't resist and you don't deny. Men resist nothing. They don't tell you to change and they don't try and change you. Men accept you as you are and deal with you as you are. They learn early on if they can and will put up with you. 

Learn to be quiet and listen to your feelings and emotions. Be a mystery. Quiet your mind and let your spirit reveal to yourself. When I was a quiet person once a pon a time, I completely accepted others for who they were. I had no stress. I'm in aww of that. I was very in tuned with what I would put up with.  Silence is showing respect for your spirit, thoughts, feelings and ideas. Not everything is response worthy. 
Notice how men never complain nor say much about what they're feeling. They don't wear their hearts on their sleeves whatsoever. 

I'm not saying deal with a man's mess. What I'm saying is, learn to receive and discet what a man throws at you by silencing yourself. Once you know, act accordingly. 

So if he acts right, allow yourself to feel right , but if he does wrong, allow yourself to fall out of like or love with him.
Feel what he is! Just act accordingly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment