Tuesday, November 19, 2013

For Christmas

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O Hello brothers and sisters, 

I usually don't talk about Christmas and holidays in Scorpio season, no nu uh! But here's why I will today.

As the holidays slowly approach, we begin to reflect on what we have and what we don't have. During holidays we show thankfulness for what we are blessed to have. In other cases, we may show disappointment & be reminded by what we don't have and be reminded of those we miss. It's the norm of what the holidays bring out of you. Do not fret, be strong! Don't think of Mr. Hurtful this season, because if her was worthy of your time, he would be by your side anyway. 

If you are single these holidays and don't want to be, I understand, for I am single too. On the brighter side of things, I am not alone. I am blessed and the bible teaches us that, God will never leave us nor forsake us, therefore, you are never alone, even at your most lonely period. I know for some of us who are going through breakups, disappointment , heartache, grief and or a range of other things find the holidays to be bitter sweet, aka, the most happiest and depressive period of the year. I get that and I understand you. My heart goes out to you; I've been there. I know how hurtful it feels. 

I am here, however, to through, a curve ball, if you will. Instead of focusing on our problems and heartaches this holiday season, I am asking you to do something different. Let's pray for someone else's happiness. If I pray for you and you pray for me, we'll all be one happy family. Pray for world peace and for people who are suffering, to be happy this holiday season. Be thankful, for someone always has it worst than you. Join me in praying for someone else's happiness this holiday season. 

Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment