Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Main Ingredient

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O Hello Friend, I know you miss me and I miss you too. Muah

Today's topic is , main ingredients. With relationships , I am realizing for myself that relationships should consist of main ingredients. I know we all have standards and so do I, which I expect to be met. I'm all about women getting what they want but hey! On the other hand, it's easy to let some things go, if the main ingredients are being met. For instance, you cannot make a cake without , main ingredients; flour, or eggs, but you can make one without the extra toppings that are sometimes added in the cake mix, such as, nuts, pineapple, Carmel, etc all that matters in a relationship is, the main ingredients. Does he have them or is he lacking?

If a man is everything I need him to be, I can personally do without the other foolishness , if I had to. As long as he has what it takes , we can work out the rest ;)

Trust God. Put God first

No comments:

Post a Comment