Monday, September 23, 2013

Hills , Heals or heels

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O This blog entry is to reassure you that, we as women should no longer take the scraps men throw us. If a man comes into your life, he must come correct, period!  Meaning that, he must be God sent, committal, intellectual, ready to love, and be on point and that's a 1st priority. If a man comes into your life for all the wrong reasons, then he's coming into your life, to waste your time only. In my opinion, a man either comes into your life to heal you or hurt you. Either he heals the past or adds to the hurt. So lets get this straight. Is it Heals, Hills, or Heels?

If a man wants to be in your life and he is not head over hills for you ,then he can hit the hills and see the bottom of your heels as you walk away! I hope they're red bottoms too, lol 

With a man, if it's not a head over hills and be healed thing, he needs to just hit the hills! 

Heals, Hills or Heels? You choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment