Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Be No- Non Sense

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1OBe no non-sense with these dudes at all times. Men are supcetiable for regressing  back into their toddler days, so do not give him an outlet to be a child. Influence him towards manhood by choosing not to react to any of his foolishness. Do not respond nor react to any of his bullshit, ever!! With men, you must constantly monitor your thoughts and feelings, always. I'm not saying be a basket case, all I'm saying is, know thyself. Know what floats your boat. Always know how you feel with a man because either he's trying to make you feel good or bad! 

Know if he's trying to make you feel good or bad at all times. Be no non sense with these dudes. One thing I notice about dudes is, they are sensitive to their feelings at all times! If he acts up, cut Him loose immediately. I know it sounds harsh but in my 30 years,I've learned that, men don't change if , rarely. You can give them chance after chance all you want but the real him lies inside and either you want people to be ingenuine or real. You can't change anyone, especially not a man, so you mine as well accept that. Men understand this very well. Men learn quick! They are very judgmental and weary of whom they let close to their heart. Men are only in a woman's life because she makes him feel good or she's giving him what he wants. They don't care about anything else and nor should you. Get your needs met for a change and dismiss a fool, who's cutting up and misbehaving. 

Be no none sense at all times and in fact, be that way with all people. 

Follow me @Relationships1O

No comments:

Post a Comment