Friday, July 5, 2013

Mathew 7:6. My Favorite Verse

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O Do Not Give Dogs What Is Holy And Do Not Throw Your Pearls Before Swine, Lest They Trample Them Under Their Feet And Turn To Attack You - Matthew 7:6

What this all means is, do not surround yourself with just any old body. Refer to my last blog entry. If you walk around carelessly , allowing people and especially men into your life from all walks of life, you will eventually be devoured! There are many people on the prowl , waiting to pounce on someone, so don't be their next victim! Remember to buckle up , have 100% confidence, be careful and keep away from men, until he has earned you, otherwise, that man will hurt you! You never know if you are casting your pearls before swine or not so be diligent and watchful, until you know for sure!

You know what happens when you cast your pearls before swine, swine flu! Lol

Follow male decoded @maletalk101

No comments:

Post a Comment