Monday, February 3, 2014

Meant to be? Or Luck?

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O Hello ,

   Relationships are either Godly or worldly. In a relationship that are Godly, it will be meant to be, for various reason that have evrything to do with Gods will for your life. Are you meant to procreate? Are you meant to be together, according to Gods will and Gods purpose? These are questions that must be answerd with yes for those who are meant to end up together. God is not a noun. For God does not view time the way that we do ;)

Now let's discuss worldly relationships. A worldly relationship is one that occurs based off of luck. Being in the right place , right time and in the right circumstances will definetely get you the mate you want. Luck is a noun, which includes a person, place or thing. It's luck for the worldly relationship, nothing more. 

There are many self help books out there and relationship advisors that live by the creed of doing things a certain way to get the mate. I agree in conducting yourself a certain way and I also believe there are many great relationship books, I've recommended several. However, what I have noticed is that, people may conduct themselves in a certain manner that is supposed to render them having a mate , only to end up being single anyway. I have also noticed people who do not practice good conduct and are not single. Mean people get love and some don't. Nice people get love and some are single. Bad people get love and some don't. Great people get love and some are single too. There is no remedy. The only remedy is , to be the best you and to love yourself!  I'm not saying  not to conduct yourself well but what I am saying is, conducting yourself in any manner won't guarantee you a mate. 

Be your best, yessssss! 

Just know this, spiritual relationships are about God, and Gods will for your life. A worldly relationship is about luck! 

It's either meant to be or it's luck! 

So be you , love you! Work it! Love it! Own it!  
Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O

No comments:

Post a Comment