Monday, April 21, 2014

A Man Will Move On You, If ....

Hello, Male Decoded has moved and changed locations. Please refer to my new website at www.maledecoded.com My new blog location will offer more services to my readers. I will no longer write on this site, so please visit new blog site. www.maledecoded.com Follow me @Relationships 1O
Hello

The same way that, a dog can smell fear and will attack and the same way a person can sense fear or weakness on another person and as a result, they will attack and the same way a police officer can sense one who doesn't know their rights and will violate  and the same way a racist White person can sense when a beautiful Black king or Black queen doesn't know their royalty, is the same exact way a man can sense when you don't know your worth and when he senses that, he will move on you! 

Put it like this , insecurity is weak. Lack of knowledge is weak. Fear is weak. Ignorance of the law is weak. Lack of self love is weak. Weakness is weakness. If you don't know who you are and you don't conduct yourself like a prize , your as good as any other weakness, that renders consequences. What makes insecurity any different. If you do not feel good about yourself when it comes to a man, that is a weakness and he will attack. Matthew 7:6 states, “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you". Period! 


Forget this new era of men acting as if they are the prize. Although men are beautiful beyond measure and I love them dearly, this whole little, " I don't need women attitude and I'm the prize jazz is, bologna". Men have no right to act like douche bags when they need us so badly. In fact, a man with a douche bag attitude , is only playing off of your , read the above , "your weakness". A man is a predator, while a woman is prey. If a man is hungry enough he will eat. Therefore don't feed yourself into the trap, and do not throw yourself to the wolves, because if he starving, he will hunt. Do you get my drift? Men cannot even survive without women, just read the book: "the power of the pussy". Men need us and yes we need them too, but they need us just a little more. I am not for sex out of wedloc, I am just making a point here. Men cannot live without sex , while a woman can. Men need our feminine energy to balance things out. 


Ladies, din din is din-din! Just as any other situations; your weakness can lead to your devour.  Get rid of your weaknesses today. 





1 comment:

  1. I used the service of this Cyber Gure " hackingloop6@gmail .com ", during my divorce proceedings, to gain remote access to my ex's phone activities,it really helped me go through a favorable divorce, as my ex was cheating and had no intention of repentance.. You can also reach Cyber prof vis +1 (612) 502 -3647, his spectacular services speaks value for itself, I heard much about him before applying for his service, and he came through and delivered a clinical and ethical service. His services are affordable, his services also includes fixing of Credis score, Changing of school grade, Recovering of lost fund, Bitcoin top up and many more.

    ReplyDelete